The Fallen Angel Alexandre Cabanel
Some prints of painting have complete impact on us. This print on canvas is portraying a lot of hidden meanings and basics about person’s life. Amazingly printed and crafted to meet the genuineness of Alexandre. We people always adore wisdom and intelligence. This canvas print is just overwhelming and unique. Nobody will ignore this best canvas print, as it has its underlying semantics. Hang The Fallen Angel Alexandre Cabanel print in your home and perceive about the real world. So, choose it and have a long-lasting view of your life whenever you want.
- Quality, color and details of this canvas print is just perfect.
- This print on canvas is beyond level and will lighten up spur home and soul.
- This wall art can be hung anywhere in your home’s favorite place.
- This canvas painting is professionally made for giving you a glimpse of this life.
- This art work features a finest quality replica of original masterwork. Just marvelous for your home!
Some words about The Fallen Angel Alexandre Cabanel
“Fallen Angel” depicts a naked young man with wings sprouting behind his back. His hands are raised to cover the majority of his face, but the viewer can see the most important feature — the angel’s eyes. They are full of tears, anger, and a desire for revenge.
When the jury of the Rome Prize saw the “Fallen Angel”, it was horrified: Cabanel portrayed Lucifer. Famous painters chastised a young colleague.
He covers his face with his hands, naked and beautiful.
His mane billows in the breeze, and his brows arch over reddened eyes and angry tears.
Of course, his body is flawless.
His posture appears to be relaxed, but every muscle is tense with potential energy. Dropped from the sky….